Deciding on a website Redesign or Maintenance: Here are the five milestones we follow and strategically deploy.
• Identifying Benchmarks and Goals
Right way to ensure success is to plan exact route of attack. We gauge complete effectiveness of your website by everything from bounce rate to conversion and decide what needs to done and what drop-off.
• Scope out the project correctly
Develop complete blue-print to meet your business goals, Strategize the desire success with proven reason to explain why you should go for redesign.
• Preserving Your SEO
Design suitable marketing strategies to preserve you recently build brand awareness and SEO operations.
• Planning Your Design and Content
Make sure any redesign or modification includes keyword reach content and user friendly design, which will drive highest engagement and conversions
• Monitoring and optimization
Deploy step by step updates to monitor user behavior/ interaction and accordingly optimized the process for better out-comes.
- Why do visitors currently come to my website?
- Is my website easy to navigate and is it easy to find information?
- Are my current website visitors being converted into sales?
- Are competitors’ websites more functional and have they recently been redesigned?
- Does the content on my website deliver the right message?
- Is my website a good representation of my business?
- Does my current website instill trust and confidence in my business or brand?
- Am I easily able to update my website?
- Are visitors who come to my website being tracked and analyzed?
- Does my existing website make it easy for website visitors to contact me?